Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways, including, but not limited to, when Users visit our site, register on the site, place an order, subscribe to the newsletter, respond to a survey, fill out a form, and in connection with other activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. We define “personal identification information” to be individually identifiable information that would allow us to determine the actual identity of, and contact, a specific living person. Personal identification information includes your name, email address, mailing address, phone number, credit card information, and social security number. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us or grant a third party the right to give us this information. Users can always refuse to give us personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information includes the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service providers utilized and other similar information, and your browsing history, pages visited and other information we collect while you use the Site. It also includes information such as your gender, age, birth date, IP address, location data, zip code and other demographic information when not combined with personal identification information.
How We Collect Information
We collect information from you directly or from third parties who you gave permission to share it with us.
We may use standard Internet technology, such as web beacons and other similar technologies, to track your use of our Site. We also may include web beacons in advertisements or email messages to determine whether messages have been opened. You may learn more about internet tracking technologies on the Federal Trade Commission’s website at https://www.consumer.ftc.gov/articles/0042-online-tracking .
How we use collected information
We may collect and use Users’ non-personal identifiable information for any purpose and to the extent allowed by law, and for all the purposes for which we use personal identifiable information as follows. We may collect and use personal identification information to operate, improve and create the products and services we offer, including for the following purposes:
- To improve customer service. Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
- To personalize user experience. We may use information in the aggregate to understand how our Users as a group use the services and resources provided on our Site.
- To process payments . We may use the information Users provide about themselves when placing an order only to provide service to that order. We do not share this information with outside parties except to the extent necessary to provide the service.
- To run a promotion, contest, survey or other Site feature. To send Users information they agreed to receive about topics we think will be of interest to them.
- To send periodic emails. We may use the email address to send User information and updates pertaining to their order. It may also be used to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, we include detailed unsubscribe instructions at the bottom of each email or User may contact us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website's own terms and policies.
Sharing Your Information With Third Parties
Sharing Personal Identifiable Information
We will not share your personal identifiable information with a third party without your consent, except in the following circumstances:
- When required by law (for example, a court order, subpoena, or law enforcement investigation) or to otherwise comply with civil or criminal legal process.
- With a third-party purchaser or seller (including professional advisors) in connection with a corporate event such as a merger, business acquisition or insolvency situation.
- When we use a third-party vendor in connection with the operation and maintenance of our Site and the vendor agrees to keep your information confidential and only use your such information to provide the services we engaged it to perform. These services may include providing customer service, performing business and sales analysis, ad tracking and analytics, member screenings, supporting our website or app functionality, and supporting other features offered through our site.
- When we believe it is necessary to investigate, prevent, or take action regarding potential violations of our policies, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the safety of any person and illegal activities, or as evidence in litigation in which we are involved.
Sharing Non-Personal Identifiable Information
We may share your non-personal identifiable information third parties to the extent allowed by law, including sharing it with third parties for marketing, advertising and analytical purposes or research.
Sharing Non-Human Readable Data.
We may use and share personal identifiable information and non-personal identifiable information in hashed, non-human readable form. We may also share this information with third parties to develop and deliver targeted advertising on our Platform and to analyze and report on advertising you see. We may combine this information with additional Personal Information or Non-Personal Information in hashed, non-human readable form collected from other sources. We treat Personal Information that has been anonymized, or included in hashed, non-human readable form, as Non-Personal Information.
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
California Civil Code Section 1798.83, also known as the "Shine The Light" law, permits our users who are California residents to request and obtain from us, once a year and free of charge, information about categories of personal information (if any) we disclose to third parties for direct marketing purposes and the names and addresses of all third parties with which we shared personal identifiable information in the immediately preceding calendar year. If you are a California resident and would like to make such a request, please submit your request in writing to us using the contact information provided below.
If you are under 18 years of age, reside in California, and have a registered account with our Site, you have the right to request removal of unwanted data that you publicly post on our Site. To request removal of such data, please contact us using the contact information provided below, and include the email address associated with your account and a statement that you reside in California. Please be aware that the data may not be completely or comprehensively removed from our systems.